This Saturday's meet

  • Alan Aldred
    Message 1 of 5 , 5 Sep 01:49
      Morning all!

      I'm assuming How Novel is on this Saturday, but I may (again) be asked
      to work until 1, getting to the meeting 10-15 minutes late... sorry,
      got a PC to pay for!

      Is there anything anyone would like brought in/back?

      Alan :)
    • Robinson Angela
      Message 2 of 5 , 5 Sep 09:17
        Yep,

        How Novel is this Saturday. 1pm.

        Angela

        Message 3 of 5 , 5 Sep 09:54
          Hi Guys,

          Hope this isn't against etiquette here.

          Something which may be of interest to some of you:

          At last I am able to offer the Fantasy Art course at a large enough venue to
          cater for more students than last year.
          a.. The Fantasy Art Unlimited course is 30 weeks - total 90 hours -
          costing ?100.00
          b.. The sessions are from: 6:00pm - 9:00pm each Wednesday
          c.. The course begins on Wednesday the 26th of September
          d.. Venue: Livesey Children's and All-Ages Centre on Andrew Close in
          Blackburn
          Taster Session:

          There will be a Taster Session held on Wednesday 12th of September at the
          new Livesey Children's and All-Ages Centre on Andrew Close in Blackburn.
          a.. Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
          b.. The session is FREE and open to the public - so all you guys are more
          than welcome to come along.
          c.. The taster session gives new students or potential students a chance
          to see what the course entails.
          d.. The course follows its own syllabus and we do not have to produce any
          writing or fill in countless forms etc.
          e.. Forms will be filled in quickly on the taster session night.
          f.. All this entails is three signatures, giving me your full contact
          details, and paying for the course.
          I hope some of you are interested and can come along to both the taster
          session and the course itself.

          If you want to learn how to draw and wrote like a professional and have lots
          of FUN at the same time then come along and see what all the fuss is about!

          Can you please let me know if any of you are interested in the course or not
          and if you will be coming along to the Taster Session?

          If there is any interest shown then I'll upload some maps and directions for
          you onto the Forum, if that's okay to do this.

          Thanks in advance for this.

          Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

          Best Wishes,
          Tim...

          Website: www.wizards-keep.com

          Disclaimer note:
          This e-mail and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
          the addressee only. If you are not the named addressee you must not
          disclose, copy or take any action in reliance of this e-mail and you should
          notify me as soon as possible. Any views expressed in this message are those
          of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of
          Wizards Keep Ltd. This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for the
          presence of computer viruses, but it is your responsibility to carry out all
          necessary checks and you are advised that you open any attachments at your
          own risk. Thank You.

            Message 5 of 5 , 16 Sep 04:09
              Hi Paul,

              Thanks for your email.

              Great to hear from you.

              There certainly is time still to enrol.

              There was a taster session last Wednesday, but we don't start off for real
              until the 26th of September.

              You are more than welcome to enrolee.

              If you want to come along to the course we can fill in the forms, just a
              couple of signatures is all that is required and the payment and away we go.

              If you need further information or directions please feel free to contact
              me.

              Looking forward to hearing back from you again soon.

              Regards,