Alan Moore vs. the Entire Comics Industry?

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      A few days ago, Alan Moore insulted pretty much everyone who's written a comic book in the last 25 years:
      http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/09/09/alan-moore-speaks-watchmen-2-to-adi-tantimedh/

      ...and Jason Aaron, current writer on Wolverine and Eisner nominated for his work on Vertigo's Scalped, responded:
      http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=30200
      (Warning: link contains very, very angry language!)

      Personally, I think Mr. Moore was once a great of the industry but for the comments he's made over the last two years for all I care he can find a pier to jump off.

      Thoughts?

      Alan :)