No activity in last 7 days
ikn-language-study forum is established to discuss the contextual meaning of terms found in the Buddhist texts, to learn etymology of Dharma terms, and deepen our understanding of Dharma language - both in Sanskrit and Tibetan. It has been established as a part of International Kalachakra Network to give a platform for its members to share with vajra-friends their experience and knowledge within the field of the linguistic studies of classical Buddhist texts.
- May 19, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.