New Reenactor Auction site starting!

  • Marsh Wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Attention Reenactors!
      Tomorrow, September 1st, REENACTORSTUFF.COM <http://www.reenactorstuff.com/>, a new auction site especially for reenactors is going live! Right now you can register, but tomorrow it goes live, so if you like ebay, you're probably gonna love this site! Please give it a look and if you have any reenacting gear you want to get rid of or move, please give them a try.

      If you get this more than once, I apologize... I am trying to help them get out the info tonite, before it starts.
      Best, Marsh
      --
      Marsh Wise
      Webmaster:

      Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.