Ancient map found.

  • I E Johansson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      The map discussed in text is probably the same which also have been preserved in a poem from 2nd century. As it seems before details have been presented, this map might give us a good view of how the tribes were before the Imperial Rome we are so eager to discuss was formed.
      http://www.unc.edu/awmc/soletomap.html

      Inger E
    • E Mc
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Is there a place (web site) we can go to see the map?

        I E Johansson <inger_e.johansson@...> wrote:
        The map discussed in text is probably the same which also have been preserved in a poem from 2nd century. As it seems before details have been presented, this map might give us a good view of how the tribes were before the Imperial Rome we are so eager to discuss was formed.
        http://www.unc.edu/awmc/soletomap.html

        Inger E

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • I E Johansson
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
          Officially no. I am trying to get a 'glimt' of it anyhow via friends. If I do I of course will let you know where to go as soon as I get that information.

          Inger E