Rome - F. of Augustus. Pre - Severius Marble Plan (foto / diagram).

  • Martin G Conde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear Members,

      I have made avialable a color image and a diagram of the fragment of
      the pre-Severian marble plan (architectual) depicting the Forum of
      Augustus of Rome.

      ---

      Martin G. Conde (2007), ROME - IMPERIAL FORA. Temple of Peace. The
      Discovery of Fragments of the Formae Urbis Romae & other Related
      Archaeological Findings.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/imperial_fora_of_rome/sets/72157600010774
      960/

      Rome - The Imperial Fora: Forum of Augustus. Fragment - Marble Plan
      of The Forum of Augustus.

      Fonti / source: Dott. Roberto Meneghini & Dott. Riccardo Santanageli
      Valenzani (a curi di), FORMAE URBIS ROMAE - Nuovi frammenti di piante
      marmoree dallo scavo di Fori Imperiali. Bull. Comm. Suppli. 15 (2006).
      See: R. Meneghini, La Nuova Forma Del Foro Di Augusto: Tratto e
      Immagine, pp. 157-171.

      Thank you
      Martin G. Conde
      Washington DC, USA