Roman artifacts and coins at eBay-sale !!!

  • Reinhard Dollinger
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
      Dear Group-members,

      we prepared our recent auctions at e-Bay, with some roman coins and several other ancient items such as an roman gold-necklace with esmerald-amulet.

      Take a look at

      Please leave your bids early, because some of the items are ending within the next hours.

      For any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      With kind regards

      Reinhard G. Dollinger
      Executive Director

      AGORA - Kunst der Antike
      Coins and ancient Artefacts
      Drahtgasse 2, Fussgaengerzone Judenplatz
      A-1010 Vienna

      Tel./Fax: ++43-1-943 05 85
      mob. ++43-6991-943 05 85
      e-mail: info@...