Joyful Latin Learning

  • judith weingarten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      _A New Weblog Announces Itself_

      “Joyful Latin Learning” is the theme of “Tres Columnae” (our working
      title), which aims to be everyone’s home on the Web for (you guessed
      it!) Joyful Latin Learning. In fact, we aim to build a Joyful Learning
      Community where all kinds of people can come together to learn about the
      Latin language, the history and culture of the Roman Empire, and the
      ways that Latin (and the Romans) have influenced today’s languages and
      cultures. We’ll be launching the actual website (and the Joyful Learning
      Community) early in 2010. But first, we want to spread the word, to
      invite people to join us, and to let you know what’s special and
      different about “Tres Columnae.”

      So, what exactly is a Joyful Learning Community? Read more and join in
      at http://joyfullatinlearning.wordpress.com/2009/12/13/hello-world/

      Meanwhile, Happy MMX to all!

      Judith

      --
      Visit Zenobia's blog at Empress of the East
      <http://judithweingarten.blogspot.com>