Re: Burrow's Cave?

  • robert-blau@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , 1 Apr 07:34
      IN-teresting; I think it offers incontrovertible proof of an ancient
      Roman presence here in Illinois. I know this because it came to me in a
      dream . . .

      Burrows Cave
      http://www.criticalenquiry.org/burrowscave/burrows.shtml

      2009 Burrows Cave Hoax Update
      http://www.flavinscorner.com/2009bc.htm

      [Actually, there doesn't seem to be any particular emphasis on Roman
      aspects, but, like I say, interesting]

      Posted by: "amicus@..." amicus@...   alexiuscomnenus
      Thu Apr 1, 2010 1:44 am

      Anyone heard of this? First century Roman artifacts found in Illinois.
      No doubt bogus.