Welcome to Kzafeiris, Bast1959 &Rrjensen

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Welcome to the Imperial Rome group where we discuss just about
      anything to do with Rome and the cultures that surround her. I hope
      that you will want to join in with our discussions but if not that is
      fine.

      We also have a number of resources some of which are only accesible
      from the home page. These include photographs, databases, bookmarks
      and some misc files.
    • Julia
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18, 2003
        As a huge fan of Flavius Vegetius Renatus(De Re Militarii) as well as
        some other classical authors since HIGH SCHOOL, I'm sure that I'll
        enjoy this group immensely. Thanks, Richard, for the warm welcome,
        and I'm looking forward to more discussions in the future,
        Julia a.k.a. Iulia Cassia Vegetia

        --- In imperialrome2@y..., "Richard" <gauiscaecilius@y...> wrote:
        > Welcome to the Imperial Rome group where we discuss just about
        > anything to do with Rome and the cultures that surround her. I hope
        > that you will want to join in with our discussions but if not that
        is
        > fine.
        >
        > We also have a number of resources some of which are only accesible
        > from the home page. These include photographs, databases, bookmarks
        > and some misc files.
      • Richard
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 18, 2003
          It is a pleasure to have you here. Please do tell us why you find
          Renatus particuarly interesting. Some of our most enjoyable
          discussions start with someones fascination for a particular person
          or subject.