Re-enactment in LA in late July/early August?????

  • Mette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      Does anyone know if there will be any kind of public re-enactment in
      LA between July 27 and August 3? I happen to be in LA during that
      period, and it seems to me that there is a greater chance of seing
      Roman legioneers there than in Denmark, where I only once have seen
      legioneers when 4 British legioneers visited Lejre Experimental
      Centre outside Copenhagen.

      Mette