salut isa!

  • johannamueller.sweden
    Message 1 of 13 , 1 Apr 09:07
      i have spend a half year in france! i am back home since 1 month! it
      was to live there and to learn the language and the people views! but
      no body there know the inspector lynley!! so!my hostfamily said they
      do't know and all of my classmates! so there is lynley as movies or
      only the books?
      hej hanna
    • Louis Crandall
      Message 2 of 13 , 1 Apr 17:09
        Hi Johannamue, and welcome. The BBC did six series of 90minutes "films"
        based on some of the earlier novels of ILMysteries, then the BBC took
        leave of their senses,(if indeed they have any to begin with) and then
        made up their OWN stories; at the time EG hadn't got enough books out
        it seems, so the Beeb went ahead with their own version, and made a
        dog's B***ix out of the last two episodes which incidentally have NOT
        been shown in England as of this writing. The last two episodes are vile
        and concern the abduction of children. In England at the mo. there's a
        very young child who was in Portugal with her parents and she was taken.

        All in all it's very stressful for her mum and dad, the british press
        have been awful to them too.

        Anyway that's the score and you're now up to date, and again welcome.

        --- In inspectorlynley@..., "johannamueller.sweden"
        <johannamueller.sweden@...> wrote:

        > i have spend a half year in france! i am back home since 1 month! it
        > was to live there and to learn the language and the people views! but
        > no body there know the inspector lynley!! so!my hostfamily said they
        > do't know and all of my classmates! so there is lynley as movies or
        > only the books?
        > hej hanna

      • pat
        Message 3 of 13 , 1 Apr 22:56
          Serie Club airs Lynley -aka Meurtres à l'Anglaise - but it's a private channel that most people don't get to watch ..

          Elizabeth George is a popular author in France

          welcome

          pat from France