New upload of Nat on Richard and Judy and Christmas puzzle question

  • Joyce Hackney
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2008

      There is now a file of Nat's interview with Richard Judy available without captions and without adverts. This one is nice.clear quality and is only 45 minutes. I have put it on barbtracker.

      A reminder of the puzzle question I posted earlier, for those who haven't watched it yet :

      Nat is asked a question about his future plans and whether he intends in future years to take part in a certain type of acting associated with Christmas in Britain..What is the connection between this and some fanfic ?

      Clue no.1: Nat has said in other interviews that he is not as afraid of live theatre as he used to be.

      The links below are to the folder 'An Intriguing Invitation 'in the In Divine  Proportion and the
      BBC's Inspector Lynley groups.

      Clue no.2 : The answer  is in the later halves of chapters five and six. The meeting in chapter six is based on a real event.

      Happy downloading and don't forget to seed if you can,

      Happy puzzling,

      and Happy Christmas,

      Joyce

      Download from or upload to BARBTRACKER