55Beautiful dua from the Glorious Qur'an for establishing regular prayer

  • zabra_scrap
    Sep 7, 2012
      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      Today I include a beautiful dua that I've wanted to share with you for quite some time. It is from the Glorious Qur'an and appeals to Allah (SWA) to make us and our offspring steadfast in salaah... Yes, Allah (SWA) ever aware of our weakness and failings, includes even this beautiful dua in the Qur'an, to guide us and ease our journey towards Allah.

      2012 Hadith1 - Page 12, Jumuah Mubarak Everyone! Here's a beautiful dua from the Glorious Qur'an that I've scrapped to share with you - I used Michelle McCoy's Ginger Bake kits, available at her store at www.scrapbookmax,com and www.craftyscrapsstore.com. You will be able to download it from my blog http://ZabraScrap.blogspot.com later today. May Allah (SWA) make us all of those we establish regular prayer, Insha-Allah, Ameen...

       You can download this file for printing at my blog http://zabrascrap.blogspot.com later today

      Please share this dua with your loved ones, family and friends!!! Post it on facebook and make sure your children know it too. It's never too soon or too late for a beautiful dua like this.  In the path to Allah (SWA), every small step is abundantly rewarded, and the timing is always NOW – not tomorrow or one day – but NOW!

      My hope is that, by more and more of us making this dua more and more often, Allah (SWA) will accept it from us and instill in us an undying love for Allah (SWA) and the special nearness to Allah (SWA) found in salaah… That this will be our motivation at all times, and that Allah (SWA) make it easy for us to never again fall into bad habit patterns. May our love for Allah (SWA) and the desire to please Allah (SWA) drive us to ever improve our characters and become ever closer to Allah (SWA), not just during Ramadaan, but always. Insha-Allah, Ameen.

      May Allah (SWA) accept all our good deeds and ibaadat during Ramadaan, and may our Eemaan and Taqwa only grow from strength to strength. Insha-Allah, Ameen

      My dua this Jumuah is that Allah (SWA) grant us all that we need, all the provisions, guidance, assistance, comfort, health, love . . . and that Allah (SWA) blesses us to be pious Muslims from whom the the beauty of Islam shine ever brightly in our words, deeds and actions.

      Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah Mubarak!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      View the hadiths I scrapped on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Today's verse from the Glorious Qur'an was scrapped using Michelle McCoy's Ginger Bake kit. The scrapbook kits used in my Jumuah emails are by Michelle McCoy, and can be purchased at her stores at Scrapbook Max or www.craftyscrapsstore.com

      Direct link to her store: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-scrapbooking-kits/brands/Michelle-McCoy.html?sort=newest