56Haj - A spiritual journey shared with family & the community

  • zabra_scrap
    Sep 21, 2012
      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      2012Hadith1-Page13, Paris cafe kit by Michelle McCoy

      You can download this file for printing at my blog http://zabrascrap.blogspot.com later today

      Alhamdulillaah, another hajj season has arrived! Excitement is all around as our honoured Hujaaj prepare for the most important journey of their lifetime. Haj - The spiritual journey towards Allah (SWA) & the physical journey to the holiest of lands, Makkahtul Makkarama & Madina Munowarah! Lands where our Prophets once walked. This spiritual journey has such great importance that it is mentioned in the above Hadith as one of the 5 principles of Islam.

      We have a wonderful tradition here of visiting the hujaaj as they prepare for the greatest journey of their lives... No greater journey will touch their hearts and in our community, everyone shares in this great joy! Often tears are shed as "old" hujaaj / h ujaaj from prior years share their moving experiences, duas & advice & bid the new Hujaaj well, knowing both the beauty & the hardship of this great journey.

      It's hard to explain the how or why, but Hujaaj each year share an indescribable bond due to this experience, they can relate so well to this spiritual calling felt in one's very soul long before one's mind can even comprehend what's needed or happening. They also understand and can relate to the many spiritual gifts & unforgettably precious memories along the way. Yes, there had been (and will continue to be) tests along the way, but the rewards and gifts far outweigh them, and any hujaaj would in the blink of an eye, return to perform another haj or umrah. For nothing can compare to the intense joy of the intense spiritual connection with Allah SWA - that is Allah SWA's special gift to the Hujaaj!

      I encourage all to uphold these beautiful traditions of visiting and making dua for each other and the hujaaj, for one never whose heart Allah (SWA) will touch next, and there is great rewards in visiting and building and maintaining relations, especially with family. May Allah (SWA) accept it as a form of Ibaadat from you and I.

      On this blessed day of Jumuah, I make a special dua for our hujaaj . . . May Allah SWA grant and keep them in good health and safety throughout their journey. May Allah (SWA) make the journey easy for them. May Allah (SWA) grant them the opportunity to perform many ziyaarat, not missing the spiritual and historical gravity of these places. May they reap the full rewards of all their ibaadat, and be blessed with a Haj Maqbool and Mabroer, Insha-Allah, Ameen!

      For all whose heart still yearns, but the means is yet to come, may Allah (SWA) grant you sabr and contentment, and make it easy for you till Allah (SWA) grants you your heart and souls desire, Insha-Allah, Ameen!!

      Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah Mubarak!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      PS: I am promoting both the Herbalife (Nutrition) and AcornKids (educational bath & toy range for kids, and adult pamper products). Should you know of anyone who may be interested in any of these, please let me know. Shukran!

      View the hadiths I scrapped on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Today's verse from the Glorious Qur'an was scrapped using Michelle McCoy's Paris Cafe kits. The scrapbook kits used in my Jumuah emails are by Michelle McCoy, and can be purchased at her stores at Scrapbook Max or www.craftyscrapsstore.com

      Direct link to her store: http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-scrapbooking-kits/brands/Michelle-McCoy.html?sort=newest