57Madina & our beloved Nabi Muhammad (SAW)

  • zabra_scrap
    Sep 28, 2012
      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      One of the great gifts of pilgrimage is the opportunity to visit the sacred lands of Madina . . .  And visit historical sites such as the Battlefields of Uhud

      Battlefield of Uhud

       and Badr…

      Battlefield of Badr

      But the highlight of Madina still remains in the sacred Masjiedu Nabawi . . . For it is here that we come in the presence of our Beloved Nabi Muhammad (SAW) and get the opportunity to make salaah and dua in the Rhaudatul Jannah (Garden of Paradise)…

       2012Hadith1-Page15

      You can download this file for printing at my blog http://zabrascrap.blogspot.com later today

      The following Hadith also relate to visiting our beloved Rasulullah (SAW) and his intercession for us on the Day of Judgement, a day when no other will be concerned with us or our welfare, not even our own parents!

      Umar (RA) relates that Rasulullah (SAW) said, "Whoever visits my grave, my intercession becomes obligatory for him." (Bazzaar; Darqutni)

      Umar (RA) has related that Rasulullah (SAW) said, "The person who performs Hajj, then visits my grave, is like he who has visited me during my lifetime."

      Umar (RA) relates that Rasulullah (SAW) said, "Whosoever visits me and has no other motive, has a right over me that I intercede on his behalf." (Tabrani)

      2012 Hadith1=Page14

      As hujaaj, we feel incredibly honoured and grateful for the great privilege granted us with Allah (SWA)'s invitation for Hajj… The opportunity to be in the company of the Noblest and Most Blessed of Creation… The moment we first lay our eyes on the Kaabah... Our first and later, our farewell tawaaf . . . Those emotional moments as we appeal to Allah (SWA) on the sacred plains of Arafat during the sacred hours of wuqoof…  Alhamdulillaah, what incredible gifts we find on this journey!!

      For me, as much as I felt honoured, I think I was full of nervous excitement too. . . So much happening, so much to absorb. . . And it seems that each year I as I relive my Hajj with new hujaaj, I find my gratitude and appreciation for the blessings along my journey grow. My memories will always light up my heart and the yearning to return will always glow . . .

      Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah Mubarak!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      View the hadiths I scrapped on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Today's beautiful hadith was scrapped using The Eternity Collab kit at Digidesignresort.com