58Small changes can make a BIG difference

  • zabra_scrap
    Oct 5, 2012
      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      Today's beautiful Hadith is a bit long but definitely worth the read. . . More importantly though, if it's not already your habit, it is worth turning into a habit today . . .

      2012 Hadith1-Page 15, Scrapped with Carena's Always my Love kit available at DigiDesignResort http://www.digidesignresort.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=daydreamer&jxURL=http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/always-my-love-bundle-by-carena-p-13531

      Never underestimate the difference a small change can make. . . Sometimes small changes make the biggest difference.  May Allah (SWA) guide and protect us and help us make all the changes necessary to attain Jannatul Firdous, Insha-Allah, Ameen!

      Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah Mubarak!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      View the hadiths I scrapped on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Today's beautiful hadith was scrapped Carena Designs - Always my Love kit at DigidesignResort http://www.digidesignresort.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=daydreamer&jxURL=http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/always-my-love-bundle-by-carena-p-13531