61Eid Mubarak & Hajj Maqbool & Mabroer to all our Hujaaj!!

  • zabra_scrap
    25 Oct 23:22

      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      2012 Eidul Adha Mubarak

      To all our honoured hujaaj, weary but joyful on completing their hajj, may Allah (SWA) grant you all a Haj Maqbool & Mabroer, Insha-Allah, Ameen!! Our hearts & duas are with you . . . To all Muslims, I wish you an Eid Mubarak & Jumuah Mubarak!! May all your duas be accepted and your life be abundantly blessed!!! Remember me in your duas on this joyous day, a day with so many blessings all rolled into one . . .

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      View the hadiths I scrapped on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Today, these beautiful verses from the Glorious Qur'an were scrapped with various DigiDesignResort kits  available http://www.digidesignresort.com/affiliates/jrox.php?uid=daydreamer&jxURL=http://www.digidesignresort.com/shop/