63Hasbunallahu Wa Ni’mal Wakeel

  • zabra_scrap
    Nov 9, 2012
      Bismillaah Slm

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      Sorry I'm late in sending this out . . . I received a link to a beautiful email and wanted to share it with you. . . You can read it below or just follow this link: http://yassarnalquran.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/hasbunallahu-wa-nimal-wakeel/

      "Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel"

      Assalamu Alaikum. Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem.

      Today I would like discuss on one of the most inspiring and powerful aayaat of the glorious Qur'an:Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel. Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposar of affairs for us. What an Excellent Guardian and Protector He is!

      hasbunallah

      Who doesn't need help, care, protection and victory?

      Who doesn't feel weak, over-powered by difficulties, stress and worries?

      In their quest for peace and tranquility, some affluent sections of society resort to sleeping pills, drugs and what not.

      Poor curse their miseries and desire that they become rich.

      They say grass appears greener on the other side!

      But strange is the way of a true Muslim!

      Here there is no question of the grass getting dry. His side of the grass is always greener. Subhaanallah!

      The roots of this amazing grass are strong and deep. They are being continuosly fed with the waters of Imaan.

      Willing submission to the Master, the very Controller of all affairs, keeps the grass ever green.

      Don't you find the presence of amazing dew drops on this amazing grass?

      The dew drops of Contentment, Hope, Trust, Willingness to submit to the decree of Almighty Lord?

      These dew drops in the life a Muslim contain miraculous elements to keep the grass greener even in the most harshest and cruelest of life's climates!

      Read and reflect over this beautiful hadeeth:

      flowers

      Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) said: When (Prophet) Ibraheem was thrown into the fire, he said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and, He is the Best Disposer of affairs." So did Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam), when he was told: "A great army of the pagans had gathered against him, so fear them". But this (warning) only increased him and the Muslims in Faith and they said: "Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)".[Al-Bukhari].

      When Ibraheem alaihis salam was thrown in the fire by those who thought that they had power over all things, he made a supplication the effect of which made the world sit up and watch in amazement!

      Fire getting cool! It could not burn even a hair of Prophet Ibraheem, Peace be upon him!

      This is the effect of saying: Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel!

      Allah (alone) is Sufficient for us, and what an Excellent Guardian He is! He is the Best Disposar of affairs!

      In a seemingly overpowering situation, Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wa-sallam, and his great companions declared that Allah is Sufficient for Help and Solace and that He is the Best Disposar of affairs for us!

      3 173

      When people said to them: `Behold, a host has gathered around you and you should fear them', it only increased their faith and they answered: `Allah is Sufficient for us; and what an excellent Guardian He is!'(Surah aal Imran: 173)

      During the course of his Da'wah, when he encountered rejection from some people, Prophet Muhammad, sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wasallam, was commanded by Allah to say: Hasbiyaallahu laa ilaaha illa huw, `alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul `arshil adheem:

      9 129

      Yet, if they should turn away, then tell them: "Allah is sufficient for me; there is no true god but He. In Him I have put my trust. He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne."(Surah Tawbah: 129)

      When his companions got scared of the coming of the Day of Judgement, Prophet Muhammad sal-lal-laahu-alaihi-wasallam instructed them to recite: Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel.

      Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah said, "How can I feel at ease when the Angel of the Trumpet, (Israfil) has put his lips to the Trumpet and is waiting for the order to blow it". He (the Prophet) perceived as if this had shocked his Companions, so he told them to seek comfort through reciting:`Hasbunallah wa ni'mal-Wakeel [Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)]". (For Arabic Text, read Hadeeth No. 409 here )

      In the event of fear and anxiety one should seek the help of Allah and frequently recite this ayah of the glorious Qur'an "Hasbunallahu wa ni'mal Wakeel" Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)." (3:173).

      39 38

      If you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" they will surely answer: "Allah." Tell them: "What do you think, then, of the deities whom you call upon instead of Allah? If Allah should will that an affliction befall me, will those deities remove the harm inflicted by Him? Or if Allah should will that I receive (His) Mercy, will they be able to withhold His Mercy from me?" Say: "Allah is sufficient for me; those who have to put their trust, let them put their trust in Him. (Surah Az Zumar: 38)

      Reciting Hasbunallahu Wa Nimal Wakeel provides the healing touch that is very much necessary in one's life.

      By putting one's complete Trust in Allah, by leaving matters unto Him, by seeking only His grace and mercy, by accepting His decree, by submitting to His Will – a Muslim can equip oneself to face the challenges of life.

      And this one single verse Hasbunallahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel is a source of all strength, all comfort!

      So let us make it a point to recite this morning and evening. Day and night. On and off. Once. Twice. A hundred times. As much as possible.

      I end this post with two inspiring verses from the glorious Qur'an:

      He who fears Allah, He will find a way out for him, and will provide him sustenance from whence he never even imagined. Whoever puts his trust in Allah, He shall suffice him. Surely Allah brings about what He decrees; Allah has set a measure for everything.(Surah At-Talaaq: 2-3)

      May Allah give us the guidance to follow His path until our last breath. Aameen.

      Jazakallah Khayr.

      Hoping you, your family, friends and loved ones had a beautiful and blessed Jumuah!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      Join me on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez