66Jumuah Mubarak

  • zabra_scrap
    Jan 25, 2013

      nbskipimage photo nbskipimage-1.jpg

      Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu Dear Brothers & Sisters in Islam

      It's been a long time since my last email, but I trust you and your family have been well, with the kudrat of Allah (SWA) . . . We are already in month of Rabbi-al Awwal, and as we remember the birth of our Beloved Nabi Muhammad (SAW) during this month, we also increase our salawaat (salutations) upon him.

      1434 Hadith1_4s photo 1434Hadith1-4s_zps4e2f005c.jpg

      Allah (SWA) sent us Nabi Muhammad (SAW), the best of mankind, to guide us with his example... It should thus be a goal for each of us, to read up and get to know this great leader and all that his life encompasses and teaches.  His example was one of piety, steadfastness, humility, kindness, love, generosity, forgiveness and compassionÂ… By learning about all of these aspects of his life, Insha-Allah, Allah (SWA) will increase our love for him and truly make him (SAW) our (and our family's) role model - in all aspects of our lives. May Allah (SWA) help us to strive and succeed in emulating Nabi Muhammad (SAW) and implement his sunnah into our lives, Insha-Allah, Ameen.

      Alhamdulillaah, all Praise to Allah (SWA) who not only sent us the Glorious Qur'an but has blessed us with such a beautiful and perfect example, to lead us in living our daily lives in the best way, the Islamic way!!!

       Wishing you, your family, friends and loved ones a Jumuah full of blessings, love success and happiness. . . Jumuah Mubarak!!

      Fi amaanillah - I leave you in the protection of Allah (S.W.A.)

      Wasalaamu Alaykum Wa Raghmatullaahi Wa Barakaatu

      Zaida

      Join me on Facebook – invite Zabra Scrap, and join my group Inspirez

      Subscribe: Send an email to inspirez-subscribe@...

      Today's hadith was scrapped with Michelle McCoy's Autumn Crisp & Cocoa Mint kit . Michelle's kits are available at www.CraftyScrapsStore.com