Welcome to the isle of wight barter network

  • tree_imp84@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2009
      Hi Welcome, as in the description this is a place for self suffient folk to be able to trade there wares, if you feel you have something worth trading for something you haven't got this is the place for you(e.g veg for bread or home brew for jam), this ideally is not a place for tradesman to offer services but still feel free to join if there is something you need and you can do something they want (nothing rude lol).

      We all have heard that resession is coming or in some cases is already here and as a thought if people came together and spread things around then we'll all be better for it.

      Feel free to offer your excess veg, eggs, bread, cakes, jams and preserves, home brews, fruits, honey anything really also home crafts if you wish knitted/crocheted item, home made jewellery, clothes etc etc etc the possibilities are endless

      This group has been set up with a sense of community in mind so I hope that when you join friendships can be made and evryones lives can be made better and easier and all this ression will be just a distant whisper.

      Peace :)