APPS for sale

  • Craig Lawton
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 26, 2012
      18-2 S MF APP 14/73
      18-2 S MF APP 39/55
      18-2 P FW APP 66/29

      Craig
      Sci Fi Elite
    • craig200470
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 6, 2014

        18-2 S MF APP 90/59
        18-2 P MF APP 75/25 EXM

        Ben
        Red Express

        Sent from Samsung Mobile
      • Craig Lawton
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 6, 2014
          18-2 S MF APP 90/59 - will sell to 1st bid of 175k
          18-2 P MF APP 75/25 EXM - will sell to first bid of 120k

          Ben
          Red Express

        • Paul Sutton
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 6, 2014
            Ben

            175k offered for your 90/59 S MF APP

            Paul
            Mistique

              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014
                Oi - Butt out Cranners - the deal is already done.

                Ben has integrity. He will definitely be honouring his promise to sell to the first person to offer 175k - which is me.

                Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

                From: "Ian Cranfield icranfield@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                Sender: ka-online@...
                Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 08:16:51 +0100
                To: ka-online@...<ka-online@...>
                ReplyTo: ka-online@...
                Subject: Re: [ka-online] APPS for sale

                250k

                Sent from Cranners iPhone

                On 6 Sep 2014, at 22:20, "Craig Lawton craig200470@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...> wrote:

                18-2 S MF APP 90/59 - will sell to 1st bid of 175k
                18-2 P MF APP 75/25 EXM - will sell to first bid of 120k

                Ben
                Red Express

              • Gary Heath
                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014

                  Ooooh, now you’re playing with the boy’s emotions !!!

                  Gaz

                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014
                    I am sure that Ben is a highly principalled young man who won't be tempted by some big spending Johnny come lately

                    Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

                    From: "Gary Heath Gary.P.Heath@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                    Sender: ka-online@...
                    Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:12:17 +0100
                    To: <ka-online@...>
                    ReplyTo: ka-online@...

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014
                      £275k

                      Sent from Cranners iPhone

                      From: "Gary Heath Gary.P.Heath@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                      Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:12:17 +0100
                      ReplyTo: ka-online@...

                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014
                        I should have asked 4 more......

                        no.17 falloon 18-2 S MF APP sold to mistique 4 175k
                        Ben
                        Red Express

                        Sent from Samsung Mobile

                        From: "Gary Heath Gary.P.Heath@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                        Sender: ka-online@...
                        Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:12:17 +0100
                        To: <ka-online@...>
                        ReplyTo: ka-online@...

                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 7, 2014
                          Ben

                          You are a gentleman

                          Thanks
                          Paul

                          From: "Gary Heath Gary.P.Heath@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                          Sender: ka-online@...
                          Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:12:17 +0100
                          To: <ka-online@...>
                          ReplyTo: ka-online@...

                            From: "Gary Heath Gary.P.Heath@... [ka-online]" <ka-online@...>
                            Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 15:12:17 +0100
                            ReplyTo: ka-online@...

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jul 16, 2016

                              18-2 P/S MF APP 54/39
                              18-2 P MF APP 95/39
                              18-2 P DF APP 95/12

                              Craig
                              Sci Fi Elite

                              Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
                            • rob lewis
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jul 16, 2016

                                Craig

                                150 for power mf?

                                --
                                Sent from myMail app for Android

                                Saturday, 16 July 2016, 06:55p.m. +01:00 from craig200470 craig200470@... [ka-online] ka-online@...:

                                Message 15 of 19 , 9 Sep
                                  18-2 S MF APP 90/61
                                  18-2 P MF APP 66/41
                                  18-2 S FW APP 27/70

                                  Craig
                                • Craig Lawton
                                  Message 16 of 19 , 10 Sep
                                    Ser below

                                    On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 at 22:25, Craig Lawton
                                    <craig200470@...> wrote:
                                    18-2 S MF APP 90/61 130k
                                    18-2 P MF APP 66/41 no bids
                                    18-2 S FW APP 27/70 no bifs

                                    Craig
                                  • Peter Condon
                                    Message 17 of 19 , 10 Sep

                                      Morning Craig, will bid 140k for each of the 2 S Apps

                                      Ta

                                      Pete

                                      Primrose Hill

                                      On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 at 22:25, Craig Lawton
                                      <craig200470@...> wrote:
                                      18-2 S MF APP 90/61 130k
                                      18-2 P MF APP 66/41 no bids
                                      18-2 S FW APP 27/70 no bifs

                                      Craig

                                    • Paul Sutton
                                      Message 18 of 19 , 10 Sep

                                        Craig

                                        I will offer 170k for the 18/2 S MF

                                        Regards

                                        Paul

                                        Requiem

                                        Message 19 of 19 , 10 Sep
                                          Last chance to bid.

                                          Will tonight at 10pm

                                          Craig

                                          On Sun, 10 Sep 2017 at 8:55, Craig Lawton
                                          <craig200470@...> wrote:
                                          Ser below

                                          On Sat, 9 Sep 2017 at 22:25, Craig Lawton
                                          <craig200470@...> wrote:
                                          18-2 S MF APP 90/61 170k
                                          18-2 P MF APP 66/41 no bids
                                          18-2 S FW APP 27/70 140k