Help needed

  • andrew walters
    Message 1 of 3 , 15 Sep
      Hi all

      Can someone help. I have an issue with one of my teams-i go to create a file to send to chris and at first it says error mismatch then later error file already open.  Ive sent one team with no issue the second not so lucky!

      Ive tried to delete it and start again but still the same error messages come up.

      What can i do??issue is im off out this evening and am working at 8.30 in the morning, so anything i do will be via my phone!!

      Cheers in advance
    • Paul Sutton