      From: Andy Hyde <andy@...>
      To: king_quainton@...
      Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:57 am
      Subject: SV: [king_quainton] Re: Thomas Layton King

      Hi Valerie, hope you course is going well.

      Thanks for the extra dates. I have added them to my tree.

      As for the Edward Richard son of Edward King, this information came from Neale Ferguson I believe. But as the new information has come in with lots of children with Layton in the name I have concluded that Edward Richard was incorrect. His children were all in NSW and did not match any other information I could find.

      Andy

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic