      From: Neale Ferguson <NealeFerguson@...>
      To: king_quainton@...
      Sent: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 8:15 pm
      Subject: Re: [king_quainton] Re: Thomas Layton King

      pswan@.... au was/is the e-mail address of my wife’s cousin who gave me some of the information that’s now under consideration. I’m trying to work out where our information diverges to see what records need to be obtained to confirm/unconfirm our conclusions.

      On 4/15/09 10:50 PM, "bagnva@netscape. net" <bagnva@netscape. net> wrote:

      &nbs p;

      Hi Andy,
      Thank you for your quick response and answers.  I have been kind of out of the genealogy frame of mind recently as I am doing this local history course at Exeter.  But here is some additional information;  Mark King buried 12 Sept 1954 Berri NSW, died Mophett Vale SA, Eliza died 5 Dec 1937, buried 6 Dec Katanning WA.  In regards to Edward king born 1846 I have a totally different set of wife and children.  I don't know where I got them from.  But I was just looking on the internet and there is somebody else who has Thomas and Ann with an Edward Richard, they don't have any info more than that but their email address is
      pswan@.... au.. I do have information on some of the other childrens famlies. Valerie

      <mailto:pswan@ tpgi.com. au>