      Fra: king_quainton@... [mailto:king_quainton@...] På vegne av bagnva@...
      Sendt: 17. april 2009 02:53
      Til: king_quainton@...
      Emne: Re: SV: [king_quainton] Re: Thomas Layton King

      Andy, it took me awhile but I found out who sent me the information on Edward Richard, it was a Neil Gregory, last Feb I received a decendency chart that was 113 pages long. It really blows his chart to pieces if you assumptions are correct. I can see your point that the second name of Layton is carried through on your findings. I think we need further colaboration, maybe one of us should contact this other person I found.  Where did you get your info?  Was it govt. records? I will take a look on Ancestry.com and see if I come up with anything there. Valerie