      Fra: king_quainton@... [mailto:king_quainton@...] På vegne av Neale Ferguson
      Sendt: 17. april 2009 20:26
      Til: king_quainton@...
      Emne: Re: SV: [king_quainton] Re: Thomas Layton King

      Yep, that’s my ancestry.com stuff. I have to check my certificates, I thought I had the marriage of Edward and Emily Cannon but can’t find it to verify if it’s the same Edward Richard.

      On 4/17/09 2:01 PM, "Andy Hyde" <andy@organisingchao s.com> wrote:

      Here is my link to the Edward Richard.

      http://wc.rootsweb. ancestry. com/cgi-bin/ igm.cgi?op= GET&db=:3022466&id=I593470752

      Andy