209Re: Thomas Layton King jnr B 1852 Morphett Vale South Australia

  • Jenni Ibrahim
    Apr 19, 2009

      To help sort this out the New South Wales BDMs index is free and online at

      http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/familyHistory/searchHistoricalRecords.htm

      The index doesn’t have as much information as the Victorian ones, so harder to narrow the search unless you have extra information.

      I plan to visit the local Genealogical Society to use the South Australian disks. Anyone got any requests for when I do? (in the next week or so). They are not online and cost $hundreds to buy. But I can download records I find onto a disk for later analysis. Thought of doing ALL the Kings. Any other names to search?

      Jenni

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic