213Stemple Claydon Kings - Lucy King 1883

  • Michael Ross
    Apr 24, 2009
      Andy and Sue,

      Some more Stemple Claydon Kings info from genesreunited member.

      Lucy King (1884) 1883

      Hi Michael
      Thankyou for allowing me access my line is the Bowermans so we are not blood related. I only have the same info although I had a John 1911 and the wrong Sarah as no death dates so thankyou for those corrections will have to see who gave me the info and let them know .I have allowed you access although my main tree is on rootsweb
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=ahk&id=I31
      If you want to have a look it is more regularly updated and will try to upgraded it again wihin the next few days as added some Bowerman info that I found at Haddenham when I went last week.Good luck in your research if you wish to keep in contact or have a query my email is
      Take care, Linda

      regards,
      Michael Ross
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic