221Re: SV: Thomas Layton King

  • bagnva
    May 25, 2009
      Hi again,
      I hope that the two children of Thomas Jr. were on the 1930 and 1936 voter registry. I have wife Sarah Ann Barker, no marriage date, Children: Frederick no birth date, Mary Ann 1880, William Hector 1882, George Layton 10 Apr 1884, Charles David 22 Aug 1885, Agnes Jane 1889, Samuel Herbert 1891 and Emanuel 1896. Thomas Jr. birth date 1852 Morphett. Valerie

      --- In king_quainton@..., Andy Hyde <andy@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > As far as I know there is only one Thomas Layton King that matches the 1819
      > Thomas Layton King that emigrated to Australia. Birth dates, places and
      > other family members match what I have and have subsequently managed to
      > confirm. However there seems to be a son. Thomas Layton King born 1855 ish
      > maybe who married Sarah Ann Baker and was father to possibly 7 children I
      > know of.
      >
      > I seem to be missing details for the Thomas Layton King Jr. I have two of
      > his children children, Frederick Arthur King and Emanuel Edward who are on
      > the 1830 and 1836 voter registrations in Brooklyn, Griffith, NSW. On both of
      > these is a Thomas Layton king but Thomas Layton sr. was dead in 1930.
      >
      > George Layton King (b. 1884 - d.1885) was born to a Thomas King and Sarah
      > Ann Barker.
      >
      > Unless I have transcribed or copied something wrong I don't have the birth
      > date for Thomas Layton jr. Also on the voter lists and NSW BMD records is a
      > Frederick Arthur and I don't have his birth either. There is a Julie Agnes
      > king at Brooklyn too. Anybody know who this is? There are several other
      > Kings in Griffith on the list but not all in Brooklyn.
      >
      > Maybe this connection to Griffith (Brooklyn) clears up or adds to the
      > confusion?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Andy
      >
      > _____