      Fra: king_quainton@... [mailto:king_quainton@...] På vegne av bagnva
      Sendt: 25. mai 2009 18:44
      Til: king_quainton@...
      Emne: [king_quainton] Re: New lines in Australia

      I everyone,
      Sorry I have not been on-line with you all as I was deep into my course at Exeter, I submitted my last essay today so now I can go back and look at the rash of emails in regards to the Kings that I haven't had chance to figure out. My questions might be answer in further email, so please forgive me it I am asking something that has already been presented. I am starting oldest and working my way forward. I have a question for you Andy, you mention a George William Broad King, grandson of Thomas, who is his father, mother and are there any other siblings as I don't have him on my database? Thanks Valerie

      --- In king_quainton@ yahoogroups. co.uk, "andyhyde2002" <andy@...> wrote:

      > Hi again. Its been a long
      time but I do occaisionally research other lines in my tree. Recently it has been the line to my mother Gregory. Surprisingly several of these end up in Buckinghamshire. Who knows maybe a Gregory married a King.

      Anyway, recently I have been corresponding with som relatives from Australia descended from the marriage of Edward King and Ann Layton. The line is a bit of a dead giveaway as several children in the line are Layton Kings even after two generations.

      > Two of Edward and Ann's childen emigrated both
      ended up on Morphett Vale, just south of Adelaide, Thomas Layton King and Charles Edward King. They went their separate ways by the look of it but strangely both lines meet again in Katanning in Western Australia. George William Layton Broad King (Grandson of Thomas Layton King) had a daughter Fanny Joyce who married Rex McDougall from Katanning in 1949. 5 of their 6 childen ar born there. On the Charles Edward side Charles's son Mark King had two children born there, Harold Welbourn King and Mark Melville King.

      Coincidence or not?

      > I have invited three new contacts from
      these connections to join the group.

      Andy