240two tree sites which may be of interest

  • Jenni Ibrahim
    Jun 20, 2009

      (Please excuse me if this information is already known to you all)

      Found 2 sites with some of our Quainton folk:

      Mark Warner’s tree about Quainton people at

      www.familyorigins.com/users/w/a/r/Mark-J-Warner/FAMO3-0001/index.html  including Charlotte King, daughter of Edward King and Susanna Grace. Charlotte married a Bunting and they emigrated to USA .

      The Thorn family tree of David F Thorn http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~thorn/index.htm. Has several Proviss Thorns of Buckinghamshire, but doesn’t seem to have the one b 1831 who married our Ann King.

      Jenni in windy and wet wintry Perth , Western Australia