      From: Jenni Ibrahim <jenniib@...>
      To: king_quainton@...
      Sent: Sun, Jun 21, 2009 6:58 am
      Subject: [king_quainton] One Name Study?

      It sounds a bit like we are heading towards a One-Name-Study, at least for Buckinghamshire Kings?? Does anyone know anything about the One Name Study guild or whatever they ar e?

      I always found it a neat coincidence that the residence of the Queen is Buckinghamshire Palace, but it’s not in Buckinghamshire, while we work our way through generations of Kings from Buckinghamshire.

      Jenni
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic