      From: Michael Ross <michael.ross6@...>
      To: king_quainton@...
      Sent: Sat, Aug 15, 2009 8:13 am
      Subject: [king_quainton] Busy on the King line

      Hi All,

      Have been busy for the last month and a half,  have processed 600 emails on genesreunited for links to King information that I inputted from Andy Hyde's tree.  All that work has yielded about 350 more entries on my tree.  I have downloaded the information to my tribalpages tree tonight.  If you want an updated copy of my gedcom file  (3mb),  please let me know.

      regards,
      Michael Ross
      Melbourne Australia

      06:10:00