      From: Andy Hyde <andy@...>
      To: king_quainton@...
      Sent: Sat, Aug 15, 2009 2:15 pm
      Subject: SV: [king_quainton] Busy on the King line

      Sounds great Michael. I'd love a copy of the GEDCOM. Any chance too of a hint to what is new as finding it maybe difficult as your tree is no doubt getting quite big! I'm glad that my tree came in use too.

      I've not been active with my tree during the summer as there is always something else to do while the days are so long. As the nights draw in I'll get back in front of the computer. I see you have tipped a few more King connections about the King Yahoo group. Thanks for that. I'll think about starting some discussion topics starting at the top of our connected lines to make sure we all agree with the information in the tree. I think we now have so much information that confirming it from all the sources we have will be useful.

      All the best from a now much colder Norway, Thurday it was only  5 deg. C when I went to work!, and it is still supposed to be summer.

      Andy