260Re: [king_quainton] Here I am again!

  • Michael Ross
    Nov 12, 2009
      Hi All,

      So much work to do!!!  3000 genesreunited contacts who have updated their trees with new info, The King's are on my mothers side, sorry, I have been very busy for the last 3 months on my father's side and still have 700 emails to get thru.  my fathers side link back to the royal families of Europe and UK via the Plantagenet's,Tudors,Stewarts,Bruces,  emailled Elizabeth, William, Harry, Charles and Beatrice Windsor,  re matches to Lady Dianna Spencer and Elizabeth Windsor. As you can image,  the royal lines are well documented back to the around King Henry I "Beauclerc" of England 1100-35 and Gudbiorg Ofeigsson 870 of Norway and therefore unlimited amounts of info to get thru,  should take me a few years.

      Yes, still spring in Australia but we have just had 4 straight days in the 30's (Celsius),  here comes a long hot summer.  I prefer the cold,  do you want to swap??

      regards,
      Michael Ross
      Melbourne

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic