      From: Andy
      Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 9:17 AM
      Subject: [king_quainton] Here I am again!

      I'm back in front of the computer. Winter has arrived in Norway. We've had our first snow and I think of Australia just starting summer! And thinking of Australia I just added a new branch to my tree from Aus from a contact on Genes Reunited. A new bit of the Minyip / Birchip line. These are from Thomas Layton 1851 via his son William Hector 1882. I now have William Hector's line down to the present for one branch.

      Other than that I have 6 pages of GR mails to go through but there is always something good in them. I added 3 new generation to the top of a line on my father's side from one new contact.

      If anyone knows what Geocaching is (if not skip to the next message!), then that is what I have been up to in the summer. I have started two Travel Bugs (roaming game pieces) with a King theme. One of the started out in Middle Claydon, Bucks. and is on his way to Adelaide. If any one in any of your families in Aus. does Geocaching maybe it will get to you in a few years. (Geocaching is described as orienteering for nerds. Using a GPS device to find hidden boxes in towns and countryside)

      I know we had several new members via Michael Ross not too long ago. Do you need any information or clarification, if so let the group know, we'll be glad to help? Even better if you have something new please feel free to share it.

      Andy