276RE: [king_quainton] Re: I'm a newcomer!

  • Mike Ward
    Feb 27, 2010

      Hi Michael

      Thanks for access to your tribal pages family tree.   My line is from Edward and Elizabeth (the Tailor line).  By the way, my grandfather’s parents were definitely Robert and Elizabeth – my cousin Mary (Hollies) remembers our grandfather Walter Friday King well  as she is 20 years older than me.   I met her last year after not having contact for 55 years – it’s amazing to meet someone after such a long time.   I have contact with several other cousins from both sides of my family, some of whom I have never met before.    It’s very exciting to see their photos and to talk over the years.  One cousin is coming over from Canada to meet me in August.

      Has anyone else found someone after such a long time??

      Regards to the Group

      Sue Ward (nee King)