286Re: [king_quainton] Edward Richard King

  • Neale Ferguson
    Jul 13, 2012
      This particular E R King was married in Gulgong to Emily Cannon.

      On 13/07/2012, at 5:40, "nealeferguson@..." <NealeFerguson@...> wrote:

      Recently I started having doubts that the Edward Richard King in my wife's line was a progeny of Thomas Layton King. Somethings weren't adding up. Having just returned from a visit back to Australia, I was contacted the other day by someone who'd visited the church where he was married and they'd got a copy of the marriage record (the official record from NSW BDM was vacant in the parent section). This showed his parents where Frederick King and Rebecca Fudge of Dorset. So I can now confirm that the previous claim of Edward Richard to being part of the Kings of Quainton is false and so if you've added him and his descendants to your own tree then you can take corrective action.

      Regards... Neale

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic