81Re: Welcome to our new members

  • aburjill
    May 28, 2007
      Hi Andy and everyone

      brief potted family history to show my direct line links to the
      Kings. I am happy to answer any questions about any of these people
      (and their siblings, where I can). I am hoping to get round to
      doing a family tree on the web, but I don't get much time to do it.

      Best wishes

      Jill Aburrow, Hampshire, England

      --- In king_quainton@..., "andyhyde2002" <andy@...>
      wrote:

      > Its been a bit quiet recently. I moved house last week and havn't
      got
      > an Internet connection yet. Still it gives me time to do some
      things
      > that are probably much more important!! I'm in Dallas at the
      moment and
      > with wireless connections in every hotel nowardays and little to
      do in
      > the evenings I can do some more unnecessary things.
      >
      > Just before I lost internet we had a few new members in the group
      and I
      > would be interested to hear where they come into the King tree.
      Maybe
      > you have some info we do not have, someone in the decendants of
      Charles
      > King must have a family bible or other information - we hope!
      >
      > Looking forward to hearing from you.
      >
      > Andy

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic