Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Michael Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      Facebook
      facebook
      Michael Ross
      Michael Ross has:
      3 friends
      0 photos
      0 notes
      1 wall post
      0 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi King_quainton@...,

      I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

      ----------
      Hi Friends, Family and Family tree contacts.You can find me at facebook now.regards, Michael Ross Noble Park Melbourne Australia
    • Michael Ross
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2009
        Facebook
        facebook
        Michael Ross
        Michael Ross has:
        116 friends
        4 photos
        0 notes
        16 wall posts
        5 groups

        Check out my photos on Facebook

        Hi,

        I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

        Thanks,
        Michael

        http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1788546303&k=ZXMT3ZQXU4TFWFGFYEX3R5PQUTEE3U5L&r

        Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.