About Ann Kibble married to Antony King from Steeple Claydon

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , 26 Nov 13:06
      Hi Sue,

      I have just had a contact on Genes Reunited from a Kibble who suggests Ann's parents are Edward and Alice. The names match as Antony's first son is Edward and he has a daughter Alice. I'm waiting for a reply and also for her to open her tree for me.

      Andy

      p.s. I'll send this to the Group too to see if you get it and also for the others.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
        Andy,

        Did genes contact come to the party on tree access re: Ann Kibble?

        regards,
        Michael Ross
        Noble Park Melbourne Australia