Fw: Message from leonard piggin

  • Michael Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010
      Hi King Descendant mailing list,

      Please welcome Leonard Piggin,  descendant of Sarah Jane King c1850 - Edward King 1760, his email address is  <leomartin522@...>.

      Hi Michael I am living in Thailand in the NorthEast.It is very warm at the moment .My ggrandmother was Sarah Jane King Who married John Piggin in1874 London City at St Bartholomew,Moor Lane.I have been trying for about four years to find the ancestors of Sarah Jane but recently a newly found cousin is sure that Joseph
      Curtis King is her father and so his father is Charles King.I am not 100% sure but there again that would be asking too much.
      Yes I would like very much to know your connection,its very nice to know another cousin.Len Piggin

      regards,
      Michael Ross