New file uploaded to king_quainton

  • king_quainton@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 19, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
      group.

      File : /Will of Charles King Oct 1 1814
      Uploaded by : bagnva <bagnva@...>
      Description :

      You can access this file at the URL:

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

      Regards,

      bagnva <bagnva@...>
    • king_quainton@yahoogroups.co.uk
      Message 2 of 13 , May 19, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
        group.

        File : /Will of John Hughes 1807.doc
        Uploaded by : bagnva <bagnva@...>
        Description : John Hughes will 1807

        You can access this file at the URL:

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

        Regards,

        bagnva <bagnva@...>
      • andyhyde2002
        Message 3 of 13 , May 20, 2007
          Thanks Valerie for the file. Lots of usefull information. One question,
          I had john Hughes married to a Sarah Lloyd but I have no source info so
          I can't remember where I found it, however, the will says John's wife
          was Bett. Do we know who it was?

          Andy
        • bagnva
          Message 4 of 13 , May 24, 2007
            -Good evening everyone, In answer to Andy's question I don't have
            documentation regarding John's first wife other than the fact that her
            first name is Sarah, there is nothing on IGI, so I think we are either
            stuck with the fact that she was from a different parish nearby the is
            not on IGI or that the records are missing. Sarah died 8 Aug 1787 in
            Quainton and John turned around the next year and married Betts George
            on 2 Mar 1788. Parish records do list him as a widow, so I would say
            this is the correct John.
            Valerie, Portland

            -- In king_quainton@..., "andyhyde2002" <andy@...> wrote:

            > Thanks Valerie for the file. Lots of usefull information. One question,
            > I had john Hughes married to a Sarah Lloyd but I have no source info so
            > I can't remember where I found it, however, the will says John's wife
            > was Bett. Do we know who it was?
            >
            > Andy

          • aburjill
            Message 5 of 13 , May 28, 2007
              Hello everyone,

              Just to be confusing, IGI also shows John Hughes of Quainton
              marrying Martha Quartermaine on 8 April 1762. Is this the same John
              Hughes?

              Jill, Hampshire, England

              Message 6 of 13 , May 28, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                group.

                File : /Jill Aburrow - my links into the Kings of Quainton.doc
                Uploaded by : aburjill <aburjill@...>
                Description : A very brief family history to show Jill Aburrow's links to the Kings

                aburjill <aburjill@...>
              • king_quainton@yahoogroups.co.uk
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                  group.

                  File : /Thurcaston.doc
                  Uploaded by : jenniib2002 <jenniib@...>
                  Description : Thurcaston & Cropston Registers 1653-1799

                  jenniib2002 <jenniib@...>
                • bagnva@netscape.net
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
                    Thank you for the file.  Valerie, Oregon

                    Uploaded by : jenniib2002 <jenniib@iinet. net.au>

                    http://uk.groups. yahoo.com/ group/king_ quainton/ files/Thurcaston .doc

                    Message 9 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                      group.

                      File : /ThomasLaytonKing and descendents.ged
                      Uploaded by : andyhyde2002 <andy@...>
                      Description : Thomas Layton King (1819) - Aussie line

                      You can access this file at the URL:

                      http://help.yahoo.com/help/uk/groups/files

                      Regards,

                      andyhyde2002 <andy@...>
                    • bagnva
                      Message 10 of 13 , May 26, 2009
                        Thank you Andy for the file I am going to have to figure out how this effects the information I have on my database and the 113 pg tree n that I had received probably a year ago that I have not finish check and in putting what I don't have. Valerie

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 13, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                          group.

                          File : /King, CE-Georgetown cemetry and burial record.pdf
                          Uploaded by : andyhyde2002 <andy@...>
                          Description : King, Charles Edward - Aylesbury - Georgetown cemetry and burial record

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 13, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                            group.

                            File : /Death of Julia and Rhoda King 1872.pdf
                            Uploaded by : andyhyde2002 <andy@...>
                            Description : Death of Julia and Rhoda King at Aylesbury Farm 1872

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 13, 2012
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the king_quainton
                              group.

                              File : /King, Family - [Aylesbury], Georgetown, Aus.jpg
                              Uploaded by : andyhyde2002 <andy@...>
                              Description : King, Family - [Aylesbury], Georgetown, Aus