December meetings

  • katie_daisy_lord
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
      Just a reminder that there's no Knit Lincs tomorrow (Sat 8th) because
      of the Christmas market but there IS a meeting next Saturday (16th)
      instead!
      Hopefully see you there, I might actually make it this time!
      Anyone finished their Christmas knitting yet?!

      Katie
      http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com
    • Nicola Sharp
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2006
        I'll be at the Drill Hall next week. Well as long as there is no illness or
        disaster in the meantime with little people.
        We were supposed to be going to the Christmas market this weekend but I
        think it might be a bit manic for Lucy. Maybe next year.
        As for the Christmas knitting>Haha isn't not supposed to be finished until a
        couple of hours before midnight on Christmas Eve is it?
        Nic

        Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!
      • Katie Lord
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
          Hmm, yes, I'm about to attempt to drive into Lincoln
          through the Christmas market traffic. Wonder how long
          it'll take?!

          Does anyone have a copy of Simply Knitting issue 19
          (September, so appeared in August) lying around? It's
          got a pale green wrap cardi thing on the front cover.
          I want to make the purple cardi thing in it (bought
          the yarn when Needle n' Craft closed down) but I've
          either put my copy in a very safe place or lent it to
          someone! If I could borrow someone else's copy that
          would be fab!

          See you next week,
          Katie

          --- Nicola Sharp <nicola_i_sharp@...> wrote:

          > I'll be at the Drill Hall next week. Well as long as
          > there is no illness or
          > disaster in the meantime with little people.
          > We were supposed to be going to the Christmas market
          > this weekend but I
          > think it might be a bit manic for Lucy. Maybe next
          > year.
          > As for the Christmas knitting>Haha isn't not
          > supposed to be finished until a
          > couple of hours before midnight on Christmas Eve is
          > it?
          > Nic

          > Windows Live™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to
          > download it for free!

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • rachel glazebrook
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2006
            Hi Katie

            Hope you have made a full recovery from your op.
            I'm working nights on the 16th so i will probably won't see you all until the new year.

            Merry Christmas

            Rachel xxx