Re: [knitlincs] Potatoes

  • Fiona Baker
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2007
      HI Katie

      Many thanks but I have just sown all of mine ... nice variety by the way!

      Fi x

      katie_daisy_lord <katie_daisy_lord@...> wrote:
      This is probably going to sound barmy, but would anyone like a few
      seed potatoes (about 4)? I got some to grow in a tub on my patio, but
      the minimum to buy was 1 kg so I've got some over! They're Arran
      Pilot, which is one of the early varieties.

      Katie
      http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2007
        Katie, I'm not going to be able to come tomorrow as my husband was admitted
        to hospital for surgery this week and he can't look after the children by
        himself because he's sofa-bound. If someone else would like the potatoes please
        pass them on to them instead.

        Thanks
        Lucie
        _www.craigandlucie.com_ (http://www.craigandlucie.com/)