Re: BOYES

  • seahorseclaire
    Message 1 of 9 , 13 Apr 12:56
      I still haven't seen any in Lincoln but I wonder if it was this stuff
      - new from J C Brett. Boyes stock quite a few of their other yarns. It
      looks lovely!

      http://www.readicut.co.uk/product.asp?sectID=KN&pf_id=63EV&recno=6

      Also very good prices at Diannes:

      http://www.cpu-enterprises.com/brett/main.htm

      Claire

      --- In knitlincs@..., Fiona Baker <cupboard_cat@...> wrote:

      > Hi Girls
      >
      > Here is a message from Anne:
      >
      > Went into Boyes today and they have some new yarn in that is
      really super, its New Pure Merina Wool, in about twelve really
      excellent colours, I haven't seen anything like this for years. Not
      cheap but really so good, Perhaps Fiona you would like to publish
      this on knitting natter news page as I am sure you will be impressed
      with it. Love A

      > Fi xx

    • seahorseclaire
      Message 2 of 9 , 16 Apr 03:10
        Apologies for talking to myself but I have been into Boyes in Lincoln
        this morning and they do indeed have the new J C Brett Merino DK. It's
        £2.49 for a 50g/124m ball and there are twelve really nice modern
        colours. Well worth a look I think.

        Claire

        --- In knitlincs@..., "seahorseclaire"
        <hippocampusstitcher@...> wrote:

        > I still haven't seen any in Lincoln but I wonder if it was this stuff
        > - new from J C Brett. Boyes stock quite a few of their other yarns. It
        > looks lovely!
        >
        > http://www.readicut.co.uk/product.asp?sectID=KN&pf_id=63EV&recno=6
        >
        > Also very good prices at Diannes:
        >
        > http://www.cpu-enterprises.com/brett/main.htm
        >
        > Claire
        >

        > --- In knitlincs@..., Fiona Baker <cupboard_cat@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Girls
        > >
        > > Here is a message from Anne:
        > >
        > > Went into Boyes today and they have some new yarn in that is
        > really super, its New Pure Merina Wool, in about twelve really
        > excellent colours, I haven't seen anything like this for years. Not
        > cheap but really so good, Perhaps Fiona you would like to publish
        > this on knitting natter news page as I am sure you will be impressed
        > with it. Love A
        > >
        > > Fi xx

      • Fiona Baker
        Message 3 of 9 , 16 Apr 03:13