Re: BOYES

  • seahorseclaire
    Message 1 of 9 , 16 Apr 03:10
      Apologies for talking to myself but I have been into Boyes in Lincoln
      this morning and they do indeed have the new J C Brett Merino DK. It's
      £2.49 for a 50g/124m ball and there are twelve really nice modern
      colours. Well worth a look I think.

      Claire

      --- In knitlincs@..., "seahorseclaire"
      <hippocampusstitcher@...> wrote:

      > I still haven't seen any in Lincoln but I wonder if it was this stuff
      > - new from J C Brett. Boyes stock quite a few of their other yarns. It
      > looks lovely!
      >
      > http://www.readicut.co.uk/product.asp?sectID=KN&pf_id=63EV&recno=6
      >
      > Also very good prices at Diannes:
      >
      > http://www.cpu-enterprises.com/brett/main.htm
      >
      > Claire
      >

      > --- In knitlincs@..., Fiona Baker <cupboard_cat@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Girls
      > >
      > > Here is a message from Anne:
      > >
      > > Went into Boyes today and they have some new yarn in that is
      > really super, its New Pure Merina Wool, in about twelve really
      > excellent colours, I haven't seen anything like this for years. Not
      > cheap but really so good, Perhaps Fiona you would like to publish
      > this on knitting natter news page as I am sure you will be impressed
      > with it. Love A
      > >
      > > Fi xx

    • Fiona Baker
      Message 2 of 9 , 16 Apr 03:13