Sleaford meeting - this Saturday!

  • katie_daisy_lord
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Just a reminder that there's a Sleaford meeting this Saturday - 5th
      May at the Hub, 2-4pm as usual.

      Also, if anyone's interested, "Notes on a Scandal" is on that evening
      at Newark Theatre at 7.30pm, so if anyone fancies going...
      Unfortunately it's just a normal showing, not one of those ones where
      they leave the lights on so you can knit through the showing!

      Katie
      http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com
    • foreverj2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        I am hoping to be there this time and not find myself suddenly remembering
        about it 3 days later!!!!! :-)

        Lucie
        _http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson_
        (http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson)

      • Katie Lord
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2007
          I'm glad it's not just my memory that sometimes goes
          wonky! I'm just waiting for the day when I turn up at
          work without my laptop (or even turn up at the wrong
          location!) - hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it's
          going to one day...

          See you on Saturday!

          --- foreverj2@... wrote:

          > I am hoping to be there this time and not find
          > myself suddenly remembering
          > about it 3 days later!!!!! :-)
          >
          > Lucie
          > _http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson_
          > (http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson)

          > removed]

        • Fiona Baker
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2, 2007
            Katie - I shall be there hopefully if we don't go away. I remember the day I turned up for a very important parade (in my Army days) to find that I had left my very smart uniform behind!!!! How do you explain that one and I was really young then.

            Katie Lord <katie_daisy_lord@...> wrote: I'm glad it's not just my memory that sometimes goes

            --- foreverj2@... wrote:

            > I am hoping to be there this time and not find
            > myself suddenly remembering
            > about it 3 days later!!!!! :-)
            >
            > Lucie
            > _http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson_
            > (http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/luciejohnson)

            > removed]

          • Katie Lord
            Message 5 of 5 , May 4, 2007
              I've managed to turn up for a smart event with the
              appropriate clothing, but without the smart shoes to
              go with it before now! Had to wear my trainers with
              skirt suit thing - looked a little odd. Nobody
              actually said anything, but I was definitely getting
              some funny looks!

              http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html