Lincolnshire Echo

  • katie_daisy_lord
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Anyone who gets the Lincolnshire Echo, there should be something in
      today's edition about Knit Lincs - I did an interview for them last
      week but they weren't sure when it would be in. Anyway, I've just had
      two phone enquiries from new people so it looks like it's in today's!

      Anyone going to Sleaford tomorrow - look out for at least one new
      person. I told her you'd be in the cafe area!!

      Katie
      http://knitdaisies.blogspot.com